Your electrical systems are essential to your business. You need an industrial electrical contractor:
- When those systems need repair or replacement
- When you need emergency service or ongoing maintenance
- When you need to install upgrades
- Or when you need a new facility altogether
And not just any electrical contractor will do. You’ll need an industrial electrical contractor with the skill, experience, and resources to carry out projects of industrial magnitude on time and on budget. How can you be sure you’ve found that kind of contractor? One word: Reputation.
Over Six Decades of Success
Everon Electrical has been around for 66 years, carrying out some of the biggest and most important industrial electrical projects in our region. Founded in 1949 as Riggi Electric, the company was incorporated in 1979 and changed its name—but not its rigorous standards for members of
its electrical contracting team. No industrial electrical contractor lasts for over six decades in business unless they’re doing things right!
Everon’s large-scale, highly specialized projects in our region speak for themselves:
- the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
- the University of Scranton Science building
- the Mohegan Sun Arena
- both the Scranton and the Factoryville Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Mt. Airy Lodge and Casino
- the Logan Valley Mall
- the Geno Merli Veterans’ Home
- the Columbia and Northampton County Prisons
- an array of schools, including Riverside West Elementary, Pocono Mountain East Junior and Senior High Schools, North Pocono High School, Clear Run Middle School, and East Stroudsburg High School …
- And the list goes on.
The Advantage of a Design & Build Contractor
Among the many assets that make industries in our region entrust their most important projects to Everon is the fact that Everon is a design & build industrial electrical contractor. That means that, whether you’re dealing with lighting systems, power controls, green and alternative energy systems, security and alarm systems, or communications systems, Everon is able to provide customized end-to-end electrical contracting services. Unlike dealing with smaller, plan & spec contractors who rely exclusively on the work of outside vendors, the advantages of a design & build contractor like Everon are clear:
- A more integrated project with a single point of contact, meaning easier communication and quicker completion
- No need to rely on multiple vendors, which means a quicker, smoother process, with lowered costs and reduced risk of errors
- Greater flexibility for customization and innovation
- Greater confidence, since you know exactly with whom you are dealing
In short, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a company with six decades of success has total responsibility for your project
A Recognized Leader in the Industry
With an emphasis on safety first, and with the experienced team and the resources to be able to complete major projects on time and on budget, Everon has become a recognized leader in industrial electrical contracting in our region, cornering every major service segment in the industry. If you’re looking for an industrial electrical contractor with a proven record of success, just look at the biggest, most complex, and most specialized electrical building projects in our area, and you’ll find them entrusted to Everon time and time again.